Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Ugly: 2011!!

It's that time again...ugly dog contests!! (click link to check out more pics!) Hosted annually in Petaluma, CA at the Sonoma-Marin Fair, it has crowned a new champ for 2011!! And yes, it's pretty ugly....

I treat these contests with mixed emotions because sometimes these animals are ugly because of an illness or some past accident and now they're "deformed" in some way. However, it's completely wonderful to see all the pet owners completely in love with their funky-lookin' lovers.

That's why I want a sphynx cat---you know...the hair-less cats that have skin rolls?? LOL it's mostly because I'm allergic to cat fur, but also...I think they're so ugly, they're cute! :)















2011: This year's winner is "YODA" who is a Chinese Crested and Chihuahua mix












And this is my future pet. SO CUTE, RIGHT??

No comments:

Post a Comment