Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Infuriatingt!!: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

So I have a tumblr...and through this tumblr I reblog pictures, videos, and other sporadically random things I come by. It's not really a diary, but a sweep of visual memories that make an impression.

Anyways, today I saw (on my tumblr) someone blogged this photo:



And I thought...hm...what is she doing and why is she wanted by police? You can't really tell from the photo here..




Well...what she's doing is throwing new born, live puppies into the river...!!






WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! seriously. Apparently her identity is now known because news travels fast in this high tech world...and authorities have asked that people do not take any direct actions or make any personal threats to this woman...because the circumstances are unknown.

While all that is true and sound...what REAL excuse can one throw out regarding chucking live puppies into a river?!?!? I don't understand. I don't understand these things at all. I don't understand people at all.

Not only do you have this girl who's throwing puppies into a river...you have the person VIDEO TAPING a girl throwing puppies into the river...WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TOO RECORDING MYSTERY PERSON?!?

These kinds of things make me think that there is no way for us to reverse all the damage we've done.

here's the video if you'd like to watch...but you've been warned, it's brutal. and stupid. and I hope she %#$#@^*%.......gets what she deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment