Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Friend: How They Make Us Strong

Before I begin...I found out that there is actually a real www.pawcorner.com! Hm...I hope they don't think I'm stealing their name or copy-righting their title! Anyway, it's a place that people can put their animal related things up such as classified ads, blogs, polls, you need to sign up though, so I'm not sure when/if I'll do it.

Anyways, today was sort of one of those days, days you want to put behind you and get over quickly, days that you want to roll into bed as soon as possible (ASAP!!)...but alas, I cannot. There are obligations to fulfill before selfish desires.

HOWEVER, I got the bestest surprise of them all when I had a happy puppy jump into my lap!! My house is house-sitting our neighbor's dog while they go to the gym for a few hours...it's truly amazing how much better animals can make you feel, just when you thought you've slowly run out of happy thoughts.

I'm reminded of their warmth, their "smile", their unconditional excitement to meet you day after day as if it were the first, and their unwavering faith and love in you. With animals, you'll never self-doubt, you'll never feel alone, you'll never feel the need to explain or defend, and best of all, you've got the most awesome lap heater in the world--free of charge!

So take note, animal lovers and haters! No matter how you really feel about an animal, you can't deny that they never stop feeling for you.

Isn't Kona adorable? Definitely got that "puppy eyes" down!

No comments:

Post a Comment